241 Pizza (2006) Ltd. has created this privacy statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to protecting your privacy. The following discloses our information-gathering and dissemination practices for our website www.241pizza.com, all affiliated websites and contests. 241 Pizza (2006) Ltd. commits to protecting your information from unauthorized access or disclosure.
At times we will ask you to provide information that will enable us to:
- complete a transaction;
- provide you with important production information;
- enhance your site visit;
- follow-up later;
- provide you with customer support services;
- seek your opinion from time to time;
- compile marketing and other statistics for use by us.
Your participation is optional. We will not collect any personal information about you unless you provide it to us voluntarily. For example, and not by limitation, we may collect personal information when you make a purchase, participate in a contest or promotion; fill out a questionnaire; sign up for a survey or otherwise interact with us.
We may ask for your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, information about a product your have purchased, or other information. We may also keep records of previous purchases made by you, information we have provided to you, and details of any enquiries, complaints or compliments made by you and our response, if any.
Demographic and profile data may be collected. In order to understand your preferences better. This information is used to help us provide you with better service, products and offers of interest to you from www.241pizza.com and related businesses.
When you provide personal information to us, we may ask if you wish to receive future communication from us such as newsletters, emails or other information. You may choose not to receive this communication at the time we ask it; you may opt-out by clicking on the link at the bottom of any email you received from us or, if you would like your name removed from our database, you may do so by sending an email with “unsubscribe” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not knowingly collect personal information for anyone under 18 years of age. If we learn you are under 18 years of age, we will not maintain or use your personal information. This may mean that you will be unable to participate in some activities offered by us.
We will not share your personal information with anyone outside of 241 Pizza (2006) Ltd and its affiliated companies except to the extent necessary to fulfill the purposes described. When we employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf – such as delivering products, sending postal or electronic mail, analyzing data, taking product orders, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments and providing other forms of customer service – and where we collect personal information with third parties, we ensure by contractual means that these third parties may not use your personal information for any other purpose without your knowledge and consent.
We reserve the right at any time to collect, use or disclose any information:
- To satisfy any law, regulation or government request;
- If such disclosure is necessary or appropriate for site or system operation;
To protect the rights, property or safety of 241 Pizza (2006) Ltd, its customers, site visitors, or others.
By providing us with your personal information, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Statement. These terms and conditions are subject to change, so you may wish to review them periodically.
Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change at any time without notice. Your use of the website after modifications have been posted means that you accept the modified terms.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any representation, warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we disclaim all warranties and conditions, express, statutory, or implied, of every nature and kind, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Each of the logos of Chairman’s Brands are trademarks of Chairman’s Brands. They may not be used as hyperlinks or reproduced without our prior written consent.
- The content and design, including all text, images, PDFs, and software used in this website are protected by copyright. Reproduction or redistribution of any part of this website is permitted only with our prior written consent.
- You may not use the website to take any action that could harm us or anyone else, interfere with the website, or use the website in a manner that violates any law. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to third-party websites. These links are provided for your convenience. Chairman’s Brands is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of information provided on third-party websites and links to third-party websites should not be taken as an endorsement of those websites by Chairman’s Brands. Similarly, links to our website from third-party websites should not be taken as an endorsement by Chairman’s Brands of the content or the owners of those websites.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Chairman’s Brands prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ontario, Canada.